Cataract Procedure CATARACT -- Need Some Advice 1 Month After The Procedure?

CATARACT -- Need some advice 1 month after the procedure? - cataract procedure

I had an intraocular lens on 3 December implanted. Obviously, the first day I saw a lot of halos of light and streaks. Gradually, but never leave. In fact, I think they are worsening, especially at night. Most lights have halos of light and even moderate, I see it as a kaleidoscope that is perfectly round to watch the lighting.
I have my eye drops made, how, and had my second follow-up two weeks ago was told that everything looks perfect. When asked why these problems seem worse, they said that the waterfall was so bad (it was) totally opaque, that my retina will need time to adapt. My main question is, why are they bad? I sent my PCP and asked to see whether a film or membrane forms around the new lens. Not able to see that on my last visit? It is frustrating! Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment