Garage Lease Agreement My Landlord Is Violating The Lease Agreement?

My Landlord is Violating The Lease agreement? - garage lease agreement

Hello my name is Willie, I am renting a house in St. Petersburg, Florida. There are other necessary repairs. My landlord is a type of them, but not yet finished. And if it triggers something not right or safe to be possible. Every time I to tell my landlord that she said I'm just a complaint. But to be angry when the rent is a little short because we try to fix something of ourselves. 75.00 We have brief because we put our own money to spray for termites and showers to buy. Furthermore, there is a leak in the bathroom, which we must have a higher bill for water. There are termites in the house. The garage does not close completely and the rats entered the house. When the maintenance man to fall without insurance are now installed and is expected to fall at any moment. Conclusion landlord on the lease violation and now threatens to increase the rent. What can we do, we are not able to move and she knows it. I think we're intimidated. The lord of the land they believe it is our responsibility to contact orand caretakers to always ask the same thing again? So, keep the possible arguments, even had the kindness to send a video of all the repairs they were still open, and insulted. I do not know what I do now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment