Lumbar Radiculopathy Erectile Dysfunction Lumbar Strain-anyone Been Diagnosed With This?????

Lumbar strain-anyone been diagnosed with this????? - lumbar radiculopathy erectile dysfunction

my friend was told the back-tension can barely walk, is a pain in the ass in the legs that goes away, the doctor used to prescribe the pain, it could be a disk problem because rather not x - Ray gave him a shot of pain and said nothing more could be done. sent home with additional information for Sciatica (lumbar radiculopathy), how the pain and how long does it take to recover?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, the pain for three years, the only thing that exercise works for me is soft and lying to Kness chest slowly and hold for 5 seconds, the back legs work in the field of Columba, the s "driving too slowly weakens put a rolled towel ps behind your back and helps a lot to be seen helping me chiropactioner

Anonymous said...

Well, I had back problems in the past. It is more than likely some kind of pain now. I was on percocet long. I wanted to try to find something else. You can try to go to the doctor for pain and an injection of cortisone. Good luck.

Post a Comment