Cotton Loop Rugs Why Is My Sewing Machine Thread Knotting When I Begin Sewing?

Why is my sewing machine thread knotting when I begin sewing? - cotton loop rugs

I'm trying an experienced seamstress to make roman blinds for my bedroom. I just started using a new machine - or new to me, is converted into a machine Sears Kenmore, simple but very useful. (I have a copy of the manual from Sears.)

Here's the problem. When sewing the front and back and forth to start and follow the threads of the knot, the needle gets stuck, and I need to provide the tissue with great care and cutting through a big rats nest of wires at the bottom of the screen.

I am trying to sew back ribbon panel to make a simple cotton to Roman shades, but I've tried the same problem, back and forth again to sew on waste cotton. I think my blood is good (?). The wire I use is a little thick. I'm not sure what others offer specific details.

Can someone tell me how I solve my problem if I have the old leaves, which can currently benefit from my window?

5 comments:

Skyangel said...

If you sew a few layers of waste that look like sewing? If you have any links at the bottom, or you need to adjust the tension. Usually you do not touch the coil voltage, but if you are heavy wire, use loosen the screws a bit in the coil is 1 / 4 turn.

Use a needle adapted (type and size) for the sewing and change frequently. Clean the lint area of the can and dogs under the lining. Oil as described in the manual (at least every six hours sewing). Also follow-son behind the two sewn on to the first needle as you sew. In order to avoid retiring in the confusion.

HTH

Kacky said...

I hate to see a new seamstress was discouraged because the machine is not working.

It can be as simple as working too close to the edge. Butt the fabric against a piece of cloth, so that the needle is not visible at the edge of the tread and see if that helps accelerate, too?

If it's just that the wire is a loop and make a nest on the bottom of the screen, you can switch from the coil. Sometimes. Make sure the wire in the coil, so that the wind was right, and that the path from the slot. Also be very careful that we do nothing is missing when the thread of the machine. This is also a common cause of the loop.

Floss well. Coats sucks. Gutermann is a good brand. Made of polyester, while you're at it, and do not use wire antiques.

Clean the lint every change of a coil. Make sure that the plate to leave out of the ground and clean. I know it's a pain on some machines because undscrew plate. Inputs andOur next machine, a search that a pop-off plate from the bottom is.

Oil your computer every 15 hours of sewing.

kittyluv... said...

I thought that maybe the voltage is turned off. If not, have a different kind of needle for your machine.

In addition, make sure you sew your foot on the canvas before beginning to! I often do forget to overload, and I closed with a knot at the back of my project.

Good luck! I wish I could give you more help! :)

kittyluv... said...

I thought that maybe the voltage is turned off. If not, have a different kind of needle for your machine.

In addition, make sure you sew your foot on the canvas before beginning to! I often do forget to overload, and I closed with a knot at the back of my project.

Good luck! I wish I could give you more help! :)

leigh33c... said...

I did happen to my new machine! No sewing, but my mil told me me that his role. Make sure that you are on the right side and strength (sitting properly and not vice versa, or something like that). You may need to cut (around the coil) and oil. I know I told their service.

Also check the tension and ensure that the buildings on the right side. The needle in the middle.

If all else fails go step by step with your manual or call a friend who sews the good. Do not be sarcastic, as I have been there and done!

Good luck! Curtains sound like it will be good.

Post a Comment