Tacky Christmas Sweaters Where Can I Find Those Ugly Christmas Sweaters?

Where can I find those ugly Christmas sweaters? - tacky christmas sweaters

My husband really wants one of those tacky ugly Christmas sweater for Christmas, and I can not find where you are going. I was in JCPenney, Macy's, Global Exchange, Christmas Tree Shop, Target, Meijer ... And I have not seen an ugly red sweater with a snowman or reindeer or Santa .. Nothing .. A little sadly have not yet done. But do not help, because I prefer not to buy today from the Internet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of H & M! I hate them! Why did you buy them yourself?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that this site has some.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that this site has some.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that this site has some.

Post a Comment