Drug Websites For Kids In Your Opinon, Do School Drug-free, Anti-cheating Programs Really Work?

In your opinon, do school drug-free, anti-cheating programs really work? - drug websites for kids

I thought a lot about this issue lately. In his second year of 16 years I have had numerous meetings of the school of education about the dangers of drugs and immorality of the fraud. But around the end of the day, when I see children jokign around them, I wonder ... things really work?
I would like very candid answers to this question because I think a newspaper article written by the school on the subject. Also if anyone knows of sites that I can get the data that relates to this, I really appreciate it if you tell me:)

4 comments:

pauliese... said...

The ridiculus. It is an opportunity for parents and society to "feel good" and think that makes a difference. His own education will determine how it behaves, and if you decide to drugs or cheat.To me a waste of time and tax dollars.The government has taken billions for the war against drugs.What spent doing?

iceblend... said...

Yes, they work. You can always improve.
It is important to understand that the children can understand joke about something better.
Thus the children should not overburden the schools with programs such as children can not be positive on something that is introduced. Brainwashing does not always work. Children need to make decisions for themselves. We show them information to do.

YinxSphi... said...

Atleast they work, what did you come to some students, even if only a few games or a lot of students. Many jokes about him, certainly, but can not pretend to make friends, all male, and seem to be very innovative. Most students with half a brain knows what is good or bad for them

jw1269 said...

I would say do not work, no. And absolutely no responsibility for their schools to the children right and wrong from their parents should teach their children not to tell to use drugs.

Post a Comment